Editing: Developmental and technical editor of manuscripts and articles. Familiar with Chicago, AMA, and APA formats. Fact checker and prolific proofreader of edited manuscripts and general texts. Experienced in project management, layout and design, content consulting, and quality control.
Writing: Author of instructional documents, tests, surveys, and learning materials. Blogger and copywriter specializing in music, lifestyle, and business writing. Creative writer of short stories and poetry. Procedural and technical writer of instructional how-to’s and handbooks. Versatile writer with the capacity to craft tone appropriate for specific audiences.
Marketing: Proven online and offline marketing strategist. Consultant on marketing, advertising, and branding campaigns. Experienced and effective user of all current social media platforms. SEO-adept power user of blogging platforms. Focused on creating marketing presence and positioning as an industry leader.
One Smart Schnauzer / Fayetteville, AR / 2010 to present
Owner; Editor, Writer, and Consultant
Writing samples and testimonials available at ryanpruiz.com
• Proficient consultant and collaborator of the creative process.
• Effective communicator and networker current with best practices and breaking news.
• Eloquent blogger and copywriter of targeted content.
Recent freelance projects:
• Editorial assistant for the HADPG’s web-based publication The Spectrum from 2015 to 2016
• Copywriter and marketing project manager for Drip Marketing, Inc. from 2015 to 2016
• Social media specialist for Rowan University’s English Club from 2014 to 2015
EDUCATION AND AWARDS
Rowan University / Glassboro, NJ / 2015
Bachelor of Arts in English
• GPA: 3.9/4.0
• President’s List; Dean’s List
• Summa Cum Laude Honors
• CHSS Outstanding English Major Award